Being a landlord in Tacoma may be getting more difficult than being a landlord in Seattle and cost you $1,949.50.
Tacoma's proposed Rental housing code August 17 2018 is bad for tenants and landlords.
I need your help to make change at the local level to organize and lobby lawmakers for responsible common sense laws that protect private property rights.
You can help by making a donation to help pay for the lobbying effort to tell Tacoma councilmembers to vote NO on increasing rental housing cost for you and tenant. If you like to donate please click below to let me know how much you can donate to help lobby lawmakers for responsible common sense laws that protect private property rights.
We have less than 30 days to ask councilmembers to vote NO.
- 60-day notice to vacate
- 60-day notice of rent increase
- Tenant relocation assistance cost of $1,949.50 paid by the landlord
- Notice of code enforcement violations
- Distribution of tenant's rights and landlord responsiblities
- Installment payments of deposit, fees and last months' rent
- Civil penalty of $1,000 per day