Foreclosure Investors

If you are a real estate investor, purchasing a home at trustee’s sale may still be the best way to earn good and fast revenue.

One of the best ways to purchase a property at trustee’s sale is to work with a foreclosure group. Foreclosure groups assist buyers in purchasing foreclosed properties throughout the Pacific Northwest. With their assistants you will have the tools necessary to purchase properties at the auction below fair market value and with confidence.

Foreclosure News

Effective July 26, 2009 the purchaser at trustee’s sale is required to provide the occupant of the property with the new notice under RCW 61.24.060 (section 10 (2)).


NOTICE: The property located at _______________ was purchased at a trustee’s sale by _______________ on _______________. If you are the previous owner or an occupant who is not a tenant of the property that was purchased, pursuant to RCW 61.24.060, the purchaser at the trustee’s sale is entitled to possession of the property on _______________, which is the twentieth day following the sale. If you are a tenant or subtenant in possession of the property that was purchased, pursuant to section 4 of this act, the purchaser at the trustee’s sale may either give you a new rental agreement OR give you a written notice to vacate the property in sixty days or more before the end of the monthly rental period.

The above Required Notice must be given to the property’s occupants and tenants by both first-class mail and either certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.

If you purchase a property at trustee’s sale that is occupied by a tenant, they are required to pay you rent. Tenants may have 60 days or more to vacate after they have been given proper notice.

For assistance with notices or if you have any questions, please call us at (253) 396-0010 or toll free at (866) 863-8428. You may also email us at

Need to start an eviction?

If you are not yet a client you can get started here by faxing or emailing us:

LandlordSolutions’ does not provide legal advice. The information we provide is general information for landlords. If you need legal advice or have questions about the application of the law in a particular matter, you should consult a lawyer.